LCSW, LISAC, CSAT-S, CMAT.
Therapy ~ EMDR ~
CSAT Supervision - Individual and
Webcam, Phone, Email, Face-to-Face
- Fee-for-service basis means cash and checks
only paid at each session, to
ensure your utmost
privacy (choice, flexibility,
autonomy and most importantly, YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY can be affected
by some of the limitations and reporting requirements of managed care
and credit card receipts). You may request a "point
of service" statement, which you can submit yourself to your insurance
carrier for reimbursement consideration.
- Intensive Out Patient limited therapy
process - once a week 2-hour face-to-face sessions, plus 15-minute
phone calls three times a week, plus once weekly email contact paid in
- Group weekly subject to minimum client enrollment
paid in advance to reserve your seat, which is nonrefundable.
- Group Intensive, Workshops, Presentations, In-Services
- please email with questions and current pricing.
- Partner and Family Support: While you continue
your work, your partner and family are recommended to participate in
their own individual therapy, some family/couples or group work, read
suggested recovery literature, and possibly attend 12-Step meetings
Al-Anon, S-Anon, COSA, CO-SLAA, CODA, SLAA, ACOA, Emotions Anonymous).
you contact us to schedule your first
appointment (usually 90 minutes), we will send an email to
you with the new client initial visit information and forms (pdf).
- Download, print, and fill
out, and bring them with you to the first session.
- If you cannot download or print the pdf forms, please
least 20 minutes prior to your first session in order to complete the
initial visit forms.
- Must be made at least 48
- A late cancellation or no-show is charged at the regular
Arizona Biltmore Circle | Bldg.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Serving Phoenix and
emergency ALWAYS call 911 first.